Sunday, January 15, 2006

"unjam" because


"margery" was taken, so the URL of the blog is "unjam" because I thought it would be useful to unjam my thoughts.
Thoughts that get jammed in my head.
Letters to the editor that I never mail.
I also thought of "sleepymom.blogspot" but thought there are too many sleepy moms, and besides, I don't solely want to talk about mothers' sleep problems.
This is margie's egotistical stream of consciousness blog.

I agreed not to be "tortious" under the terms of service, but first had to check its definition. The full promise was not to "upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable".
I'm not sure how one can have a proper tirade without being any of those things. Particularly "otherwise objectionable." I bet that gets broken a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment