- Electric, with a range of 200 miles between charging.
- A really good sound system
- Built-in vacuum cleaning, like are in some houses, or a car-Roomba, to clean up the toast crumbs.
- Good visibility
- Rear windshield wiper
- Good in snow and on ice
- Why not a front-windshield defroster? Wires can retract, fold away, or be invisible. Or wireless defrosting beams from around the windshield.
- I want it to teach me French and Spanish while I drive to & from work
- Ability to download podcasts to my car
- Variable-width cup holders.
- Easily changed windshield wipers
- Voice-activated intelligent GPS
- Voice-activated cellphone interface
- Polarizing windshield with intelligent sun-blocking (shade intersection of line of sight to sun at windshield) with touch override. Okay, maybe for the car after.
- How about at least the ability to toggle a shade-spot on the windshield by touching where you want the extra shady spot (or to clear it, of course)?
Sunday, December 11, 2011
What I'd like for the vehicle that replaces my '97 Toyota: