Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Witty review of sweatshirt by Anonymous4567 (not me!)

One star review from 


by Anonymous4567  

Truly awful 

Verified purchase   
Feb 26, 2022 
Size purchased: Large 
Color: SUNSET PINK

If I could give this negative stars, I would. I am always leery of ordering items from SB -- you can tell that they don't employ any designers who get any actual exercise, or test out their clothing on athletes. Sometimes they get it right (appears to be pure luck--or maybe it's the items that are made of natural materials with a looser fit), but this time their luck ran out. This is made out of the cheapest, most awful fabric. Like plastic (maybe because it is -- could be some petroleum derivative). And it's absolutely skin tight -- I ordered a size larger than usual (per other reviews) and I could still barely get it on. No actual athlete wants to run in skin-tight clothing (I'm running, not trying to earn my living as a streetwalker). Lastly, I ordered the sunset pink, which appears to be a beautiful peach color on the website--in real life it's a 90s fluorescent coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment