Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Of-course-you-remember-me Spam

 In my Inbox this morning:


From:
Misty Reed <misty.reed@teachigsessions.site>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 8:15 AM
To: HARRISON Margery 
Subject: Training Calendar

 

Hi Margery,

Hope all is well. I had put a reminder in to check-in with you to see how things were going concerning your plans for the Data Science CareerProgramtraining. The next instructor-led live training course starts on 17th April, and involves an early enrollment fee of $2000 ($3000 is the standard fee). The $2000 fee is set to expire soon, so please let me know of your interest at the earliest.

 Course duration ~216 hours spread over 7 months, with 4-hour classes onweekends in the mornings.

 Note that the course also comes with career services that would help you get into a data science-related profile (if you are interested) - this includes interview prep, profile building, and resume forwarding components.

 Let me know if you have time this week to connect.

 Look forward to hearing from you.


Best,
Misty

Misty Reed
Training Coordinator

 

Right. Talk to me like I have Alzheimer's in that I should think I remember you (when in fact you're a complete stranger) but assume I'm young enough to be in the market for career planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment