- really great coffee is great black and wrecked by sugar.
- somewhat bad coffee is drinkable only with sugar
- really bad coffee is undrinkable
- some great but strong coffee, such as some espresso, is improved by milk
- some mediocre coffee is best with both milk and sugar
- turbinado is the best sugar for coffee
- sometimes turbinado adds flavor to bland tea, but white sugar is better in mate or mate with tea
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
milk and sugar with that?
Years ago I weaned myself from loving cream in coffee down to only liking skim milk. Now I find even half-in-half makes coffee undrinkable. Whole milk, on the edge.