Monday, November 27, 2023

reaching out with genuine enthusiasm

cleaning out inbox, smiling at spam:

Hello,

I trust this message finds you in good health and high spirits. I am reaching out with genuine enthusiasm, recognizing the potential for meaningful collaboration that can emerge from the convergence of our diverse areas of expertise.

 It's fascinating how our diverse fields of expertise can intersect and create opportunities for mutual growth. As a reputable sales representative specializing in both crude and refined Petroleum Products, I've come to appreciate the significance of a robust network in attracting buyers. I'm reaching out to connect with professionals in the oil and gas markets, in hopes of exploring potential collaborations in marketing refined petroleum products. Let's come together for a prosperous future!

In my role as a seasoned sales representative, specializing in both crude and refined Petroleum Products, I have had the privilege of representing major refineries with substantial inventories in the Rotterdam, Belgium, and Europe region. These inventories encompass high-demand commodities like Aviation Fuel, Diesels En590, and crude oil, all readily available for Spot Deals.

 I am more than willing to engage in discussions to address any inquiries or ideas you may have.

Thank you for dedicating your time to this matter, and I eagerly anticipate the prospect of a mutually beneficial collaboration.

Best Regards,

ADS Trading BV
Mr. Cornelis | Sales Director

No comments:

Post a Comment